|1/2 kg. maida (four)
||small piece ginger
|| salt to taste
|1/4 kg. ajnomoto
||a little meat masala
| 2 tbsp. butter
- Make a stiff dough of flour with warm water, cover and keep aside.
- Mince the meat with onion and ginger and add some meat masala, ajinomoto butter and salt in it and cook till dry.
- Make small balls of the dough and roll it round and thin.
- In each rolled out piece, put a little cooked meat and close it in any design or shape.
- When the pieces are ready, put them separately in a colander and steam till the dough is tender.
- Then deep try to a light brows and serve hot.
|Nutrient Composition Per Momo
||Vitamin C (mg)